View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 13:15   Link #673
zaeraal

more info by js06
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4chan
Yoshino(movie screenwriter): When she is with them, it's Railgun. When she is with Kamijou, it's Index. We made sure to keep that balance.
Nakayama(anime producer): Yes, that is difficult. Mikoto changes when she is around Touma, so we had to coordinate things so Touma never comes into contact with Saten and the others.

-Even so, I'm sure the fans will be glad the Railgun team makes an appearance.
Yoshino: We wanted to make this be a festival of a movie from the beginning. We wanted everyone to be able to enjoy seeing their favorite character take action on the big screen. The original draft had even more characters appear in it, which I enjoyed as if I was a member of the audience. For example, I love Kanzaki Kaori, so I worked to have her involved as much as possible. (ha ha) She also has a great scene I think you will find surprising.

-Of the ideas you could actually make a reality, what should people look forward to?
Yoshino: Accelerator, I guess. In the Index world's calendar, he is supposed to be hospitalized during this time. Even so, I asked to have Accel-san play a part. (ha ha)
Nakayama: Since we were putting them in, we gave both Accel and Saten more than just a cameo appearance.
Yoshino: Yes, they both actually have lines. Tsuchimikado, Aogami Pierce, as well as some other characters from the Railgun side appear too.
Nakayama: Thanks to that, we had a ton of people at the dubbing and it took quite a long time. (ha ha)

Yoshino: At any rate, we wanted to put it as many characters as possible given the timeline. This is the first original story for the Index series, so even though Kamachi-san composed and supervised the plot, it still feels a bit separate from the main story. And since it's separate, we wanted to have a fun time of it and see all our favorite characters.

-Do any unexpected characters meet each other?
Yoshino: Yes. Since we had to make this movie exciting, I put together characters where, as a fan, I wondered what would happen if they met and had those that could not meet due to the story at least pass by each other. You can look forward to seeing that in the movie.
Nakayama: We had initially thought of the movie as a festival that takes place in some kind of parallel world so anything could happen, but it ended up being added in as canon to the Index series. After summer break and Kazakiri's story are over, the Remnant arc happens. The movie fits in after that but before the Daihaseisai.

-So that's why Kuroko is in a wheelchair.
Yoshino: Yes. Since it's canon, we made sure to keep those details in mind.
Nakayama: Kuroko's power is convenient and powerful, so she can resolve an incident right away when she is set loose.
original source
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Touma never comes into contact with Saten - Now confirmed that the world will truly end if they meet!!
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote