View Single Post
Old 2013-08-25, 02:11   Link #70
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post

Looking at this image makes me felt a little concern about this series. I got a feeling that Akamatsu might make this into full shonen. There is a potential for this manga since 2 of the big 3 is going to end soon and this might be the next big thing if he manage to manage his story well.

I am afraid that there might not be any fanservice in this manga. There is not many female character here. The female character design look kind of boring for some reason. I do hope there is more female character in later chapters that will spice up the story.

I do hope that the level of GAR in this new manga is well manage. If there is too many GAR like what happenned in Negima, it might spoil this series since it will be no diffrent from your typical shonen manga.
no fanservice in an akamatsu manga is impossible. That would be an empty worry. The manga just started so the cast is thin. In fact, people seem to be concerned about the cast growing too big rather than small. Also, the level of GAR in the ala alba arc was when negima truly shined. Do remember that the level of badassery is not the only thing that dictates a typical shounen manga.
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote