View Single Post
Old 2013-10-22, 13:47   Link #2280
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
My argument isn't that every Kyoani production is inherently the same. No of course, there are different people behind each project, though we could draw correlation between other Kyoani productions with the same exact director/writer/producer combos. Of course there are going to be some differences, and if we want to single out people in certain productions, that's very doable. I already realize a good amount of the blame for Kyoukai no Kanata is probably due to the director. However, it's also to the people who staffed her, and the studio as a whole has to bear the consequences of that.

Moreover, Kyoani is an entity as a whole, regardless of what individual is put on a project. The studio bears the responsibility of whatever people produce work through them. Yeah, maybe there's an incompetent director or writer on such and such project, but that does absolve the leadership in the company of their responsibility as well? Have you never heard the concept of leadership bearing responsibility for their underlings? Leaders of countries get blamed all the time for the people they staff who do bad work.
Your post makes little logical sense to me. I wish to clarify this so that I can properly respond.

Are you saying "Sure the director's at fault, but it's fair to blame the people who assigned him that job for his decisions?"

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT