View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 13:41   Link #10
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Thanks. I've unlocked Eruruu's combo already (which was riduculously easy, just one skill was enough )

I'll most likely go for a decent at/def combi (I was thinking somewhere along the lines of 2:1) as I hate my characters getting shot to pieces without a fight. And seeing how Eruruu has already been a lifesaver several times in the first few battles...
Thats the purpose of Eruruu - to be a lifesaver By the time i finished the game on normal she had 99 attack She doesn't really need anything else, definitely not on normal, and her defense is not worth leveling due to its ridiculous cost. There was no need for combo - she was healing everything to full hp easily.

Though if you plan to go 2:1 attack/defense for all characters, i feel thats a rather dangerous combination. I would say keeping both at balance works better, as some of the later mission mobs hit quite hard. Well, you probably can pull it off somewhat easily on normal though. Personally i went at about 2:1 ratio as well, but later down the road started to invest more in defense to narrow the gap between the two stats.

Mag defense is worthless indeed ... you don't have enough magic users in game to justify it. (and by not enough i mean it ..probably 15 or so units through whole game >.)