View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 15:18   Link #13
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I personally don't care much of the ero content of a VN, but in utawa case, it feel so awkward and ridiculous it is kinda worse than Nasu's ero writing... seriously, Hakuoro is probably one of the most ridiculous pimp i could ever see/read.
I know, I haven't unlocked all the ero-scenes yet, but so far every scene felt extremely out of place, except maybe Karura's, which was at least somewhat apropriate. Beyond that, it apeared mostly as if they had finished the game, and only afterwards thought '... oh yeah, we almost forgot the ero content'

Quote:
The BP? It rather looks a mix of both. But actually, I noticed that the more you deal several hits, the better it is (for example, my Dorii was double hit everywhere but didn't kill more than 1 unit around mid game, and he got like 280-320 BP for that mission only). It is certainly not depending on kill.
Hmm, that could be it. I'm currently having Touka on the forefront letting Touka finish almost every oponent, concidering the amount of hits its not surprising she ranked in a good 400 in the last fight. I do think finishing the oponents is take into the calculation as well, though. Oboro hit just as often, but never finished his oponents, and he got around 250, instead of Touka's 400.

Quote:
Fail? what do you mean?
Something I just found out, if you unlock Aruruu's final combo, but don't have that white creature, you can't use her final attack. (well, you can, but it won't do any damage)

Quote:
I will try to test out aruuruu in hard mode, but in normal she was definitely not worthing a roster slot (heck, if you need a tank, Benawi is the sexy unit for that, along with strong atk rate and range attack)
Aruruu only begins to do decent damage after you buy that white creature, before that her damage is neglectable.

Quote:
Just like what skyfall said: there are so few enemy spells users (as even the Onkamiyamukai units have rarely spells in their movesets) that it is negligeable. Meanwhile, you can have horrible mean punch (i could read that "mask" mission on hard mode is hell).
I can't recall the last time I voluntarily used Urutori or Kamyu myself, either. Magic users in Uta are too constricted.

Quote:
Touka is definitely worthing the powerleveling. Consequently one of the best offensive and cookie cutter unit along with Oboro
I mainly level her because I like her, though. That she is a great fighter is only a bonus.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote