View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 19:06   Link #38016
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
You are guessing right. Precia had Avalon in herself while she was pregnant and piece of it moved to Alicia during the pregnancy. During the Incident Avalon managed to protect Alicia's life but was too weak to heal her and she was left in near-death state. Only decades later (Alicia was dead for more than 20 years actually) did Shirou meet with Precia and managed to bring Alicia back.

Actually no, Shirou healed Precia as well. being able to reproduce and use Avalon is a real cheat XD
In that case I probably won't read it, good to know.

How did Precia keep Alicia and Fate's custody, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
So Hayate and the Bureau offered each other concessions. The Wolkenritter would continue answer to Hayate first as her servants, but Hayate would answer to the TSAB. The Wolkenritter would continue to live free as members of her family, but Hayate is held accountable for their actions, and all of them are going to be fitted with Limiters and have their actions monitored.
I think as long as there's always a Wolkenritter under direct TSAB!command of Hayate I think the Wolkenritter won't mind too much being deployed apart from each other.

*Imagines Dr. Claw Yagami petting his her pet Guardian Beast MAD Cat Zafira.* It isn't like she can stand up with her legs still not working.
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote