View Single Post
Old 2009-11-08, 11:47   Link #66
Kirarakim

You know what I am getting tired of people complaining about manga fans complaining. You are happy with the episode that's perfectly fine but I have just as much right to say I am not happy with the episode because of the cuts. Why because some of those scenes that were cut were important to me. And many of them will probably not be put in the series again. Not to mention even if they are that screws up the order of things. Arakawa wrote the story in a certain order to begin with so messing up the order changes the impact of certain scenes. So enjoy the episodes all you want, in fact I am happy you enjoy the storyline. But some of us know it can be even better. Why should I be satisfied with less?

And on another note what are the manga readers supposed to say in these threads. You forget we already know everything that is going to happen. At the most we can comment on what was changed, cut, or how a scene played out. And while I have complained about cuts I have also praised the anime when they made a change I liked (such as Ed pushing open the doors of truth again to say he will come back for Al) So please stop acting like it's been nothing but complaints from manga fans.