View Single Post
Old 2011-05-07, 01:12   Link #730
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Irelia's ultimate can be used correctly in two ways: first is to land a kill on runners, second is to strike champions through minion waves, going from 10% HP to 90% in 4 seconds. My favourite trick with Irelia is smart-casting her Q though. Its delay is almost zero, so when you can afford to kill any minion with one bladesurge, she's quite the sight

If you're talking about seals, the dodge seals give 0.75% dodge at 820 IP, I don't think there's anything pricier than that...unless there are dodge quints, which I'd really only recommend on Jax :P

Don't worry about it, assassins are meant to kill fast and die fast, at least till you reach mid/late game when they start building survivability.

Ah, yeah I would of put those as its uses.

I purchased 5 seal dodges for now. I''ll complete all seals in dodge I think. Runes for dodge are expensive, but I've always like higher dodge characters accross many games.

Ima convinced Irelia is my melee champion, dont know if I would play another melee class now O_o She has a good story too. Being near death in a loosing battle, then bouncing back with a heroic victory agaisnt the high odds! Then if you read Karmas, it mentions without that heroic victory, Ionia would of surrendered.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote