View Single Post
Old 2007-12-22, 20:56   Link #22
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
From what I can tell, each episode should be 1 hour (or however long it is suppose to be within an hour) instead of 24-25 minutes long. There's just so much good stuff going on and it's hard to cram it all in a single episode to keep the audience hooked. That or maybe the story is just getting good and some of us just can't wait for the next episode.

Anyways, Setsuna may appear to be a cliche melodramatic character, but I'm starting to like him more and understand why he has the leading role. Out of all the characters, he seems to be the one that's emotionally attached to the ongoings of battle, as well as understands fairly well how horrific it can be. I can see why he tends to use drastic measures to force people into certain realizations.

The previews for the next episode looks good. Setsuna and Graham meet outside of their mobile suits? It doesn't appear that they'll know that they're opponents in the battlefield, but you never know. Then, both Exia and Flag Custom engaging in battle? Quite interesting indeed. The faces of the civilians below looked shocked at seeing Exia. I wonder why.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote