View Single Post
Old 2009-05-18, 22:50   Link #44
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

quite a lot of the times i am very reluctent in going out. i am very much a manga freak and when i read a good manga that is ahead i would read it all in one go. first time i read One Piece which is my No.1 i was just over 400 chapters behind and i read it all in 4 days. then re-read it the week after in 5 days. and it's not just One Piece, any manga that i am behind i will catch up very quickly.

what i'm saying is that if you are really inot something then it will take something very big to get you out of it. but, even after reading all of that when i forced myself outside because my friend kept saying you need to go outside and make friends insted of manga, i loved it. you need to keep telling him to intreract with real life people. that way there will naturally be new intrests. what his peers are into will peak intrests and that is just a part of growing up and maturing.

First step is going out invite him out with you, your friends, your family. movies, meal...simple things are best. as your lifestyle changes good behaviour, manners and all of that comes along with it.