View Single Post
Old 2009-07-20, 12:40   Link #228
maximilianjenus
[E]

I never considered it started until Episode 2 starts.

About thecheap animation I hope they are saving up some money now, because this arc does not really need anythign impressive, but the next arcs sure can use that extra money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
She's actually happy, look at when they find the blood in the dining room, she grins.

What I find more disturbing is Eva. In the case of Maria I know why she's happy, you should get it by now. But in the case of Eva the way she takes advantage to the situation to still prosecuting her feud against Natsuhi is really incredible. Her bothers are all dead, an assassin is lurking around and she doesn't seem bothered at all, she isn't really saddened.
She had some special needs to attend, no wonder why she was locke din her room with hideyoshi, both with lock AND chain and he was already taking a shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I think at this point I can only think that the odd one is Battler. He is way shorter than he is supposed to be. He isn't much taller than Jessica either. Also Shannon is pretty much the same height as Kanon as shown in ep1-2. So it's not Kanon that's tall, it's Battler that's short.
You know, battler being shorter than he should be fix all the height problems in the series' designs, good observation. I guess they made him shorter so the primary viewers can identify themselves more with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
Higurashi wasn't bad necessarily, but Umineko has been so much more watchable for me just because Battler > Keichii.
In general I liked the umineko characters much more than the higurashi ones, as well, ever since I read the first chapter of the manga (and I tought I was going to dislike them because of the designs I saw at wiki, lol).