View Single Post
Old 2011-12-14, 05:08   Link #2199
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
Exactly.. In the context of Seed! Her reaction to the death of her sister made absolutely no sense, completely out of character. in the context of Seed! The only female soldier in CE that would react the way Luna did is probably Shiho. (Because she looks like Yzak!)
Nice rational thinking because she looks like someone there for she would react in a defined way????

Quote:
I doubt even a real soldier would except the death of his/her sibling the way Luna did.
Come again? There are countries that indoctrinate *REAL* soldiers that the state is more important than their own beliefs/self interests.

Quote:
still don't think she is a 'professional soldier'..
Mentally she is.. and she does act like one.

Quote:
She wears a mini skirt for god sake!.
Thats not lunas fault that fakuda decided for her to wear a miniskirt.

Quote:
No she is not a red shirt.
*FACEPALM* houkoholic beats me to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
If all soldiers simply did what they felt was "right" in their heart in every situation, we'd probably end up having a lot of problems in the military.
Someone actually understand this? If only the other camp........

To the rest of your post from my personal experience your just wasting your time...

I will like to add more to your post. If you believe the order is or it is unlawful you may refuse to obey. But you may be subject to a tribunal (military court) to present your defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Spoken like a person from the POV of the audience, not in context of the character..
Most fans cant differentiate this. There would be less silly debates and arguments if they look at both respective sides of this coin.

Last edited by winter45; 2011-12-14 at 07:20. Reason: misread a qoute
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote