View Single Post
Old 2003-12-12, 03:21   Link #63
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
I have yet to feel any heat, you guys with all your petty argument,s you are all acting like immature 3rd graders who are doing things they don't yet understand, maybe you will come to understand some things about purity later in life, if you ever grow up that is. All you guys have done SO far has sat around and shitted in your diper going "NAAAUUUUUHHHHHH, that isn't right, I don't believe you!!!"

I've seen 5th graders more mature than you guys are, live your life the way you choose, but you better take what comes to you, I sure as hell won't feel pity for you once you come down with AIDS and die, WHY???? Because you were ASKING for it. Living smart and living dumb are two differnt things, problem is with teh dumb side you are too far down in the mountain of life and you choose to stay there when there are better things up higher, but you don't understand it until you get there. I've felt more heat in a freezer before (freezer burn....>:F), if you got some heat, by all means, bring it, but if you already bought it, buy a new flamethrower, cuz apparently you accidentally bought a ice machine...

um ah......you done there?

Ok dude look.....maybe your metal asswhole is too rusted......you need some oil there boy!! Ok so whats wrong with sex? many ppl fall into worst things such as DROGS......ALCOHOL (i mean like the serious damm type of probs) and many other things.....killing......raping......and stuff........and you say that SEX is not pure? well just to be sure.......than you tell me what is PURE??? tell us all.......SENSEI!!!
I bet your christian or something like that......or maybe your acting upon whatever religion you follow.....so you say that your kinda like a clear example of what is to be pure and mature for all human beings?

you are what......20? and you think you have waaaaaaay more experiense than any person in this forum? well you are indeed one obbesed ignorant
so why dont you tell us in your next post how YOU live your life? so we can all be pure like you......i guess we all have our metal asses that we wanna polish so we can look good, or actually have another persons face reflected in our ass!!!...