View Single Post
Old 2007-07-28, 07:37   Link #280
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Fox View Post
He's also responsible for 100% of the suckage in the the first 4 eps of Lucky Star.
... Hmmm... yes. I know this is a bit late, I remember writing this post as a joking reply to how an article attributed a percentage of Haruhi's success to Yutaka Yamamoto, without actually sourcing this supposed statistic. I've noticed I've been anonymously neg repped for it because of being "overstated and underthough". Funny, I don't actually think that the first 4 episodes of Lucky Star actually sucked, just that they're not as good as the episodes from ep 5 onwards, which is when the new director took over from Yamamoto, which is why I used him in the joke.

It was an exaggerated joke on his involvement in Lucky Star used as a reply to the exaggeration of his role in Haruhi's success (though I do love what he did with the Hare Hare Yukai dance, and while that was a big part of Haruhi's success, it's not that big a part), and for the person who neg repped me, I would like to say that I apologise if you took this as an opinion and thought it wasn't thought out. And if you did realise it was a joke and thought I should've put more thought into it and made it less overstated, I apologise for that too. I couldn't put this in PM form because you left the neg rep anonymous, so I'm posting this in the thread the post you neg repped me for just in case you're still reading.