View Single Post
Old 2009-08-11, 19:19   Link #293
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Despite the fact we don't know who the strongest woman is, the answer would still be yes. WB is the strongest person in the OP world at the current point in the storyline.
I would think since Hancock is called the Pirate Empress that shes the strongest.
Could be wrong though.

Just because a person is Shichibukai doesn't really mean that they're weaker in than strength. Actually the fact that the World Government got these individuals together to balance out the strength of the Yonkou (collectively) says a lot. Mihawk being equal (or possibly stronger) to a Yonkou, and Blackbeard being dangerous enough to give both Shanks and Whitebeard (the strongest man on the seas) bad vibes when they think about his strength. Those 2 facts alone, since we don't know much about the other Shichibukai's background, says that the caliber of each Shichibukai varies. So saying that because Mihawk is a Shichibukai somehow means he's weaker than a Yonkou is a weak statement. As we have seen, some Pirates take the title of Shichibukai to be free from hassle, all the Shichibukai seem to able to do whatever the hell they want without repercussions for their crimes. Crocodile was using the title of Shichibukai to acquire a weapon to a launch a war against the entirety of the World Government. Based on how things were when Luffy arrived, I think we can say he would exceedingly more dangerous, possibly equal to Dragon considering the actual goal, if Luffy wouldn't have arrived. So the title of Shichibukai doesn't mean anything when comparing strength and abilty. I like Mihawk, but I wouldn't dare go as far as saying he's the 2nd strongest character. He's in the Top 15 though. As far as who's stronger between Shanks and Mihawk, since Mihawk is called the WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMAN, I would think its Mihawk. So its either more to the story or Shanks isn't a swordsman (primarily)

Last edited by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk; 2009-08-11 at 19:49.