View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 00:56   Link #990
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkyWinky View Post
This last episode wasn't really rushed at all in my opinion ; they needed to show alibaba's face to create a good climax at the end of the episode. That's rather well made, no?
You would have a point if nearly every episode wasn't churning through 5-6 chapters of the manga. It's not like they had to put more material in to get to a good stoppage point, they've been consistently using that many chapters per episode. Sometimes they do a good job(4-6), others time they do a poor job (1-3)., I haven't seen 7 myself yet but opinions seem a lot more mixed than the last 3 episodes...

It's hilarious when you see stuff like To Love Ru (original series) get single chapters padded out to fill an entire episode yet the best shonen manga since FMA has to go through 5-6 chapters per episode.

And for what reason? Covering upto Balbadd alone would've been more than enough, they pretty much came out and said the first arc was going to be compressed so they could do Balbadd justice.. yet it looks like going @ the exact same rate and we either get the next few arcs rushed like everything else or some original material helmed by Yoshino.

Lets be reality, if this was a an ongoing series like One Piece or Bleach you wouldn't have seen this episode until the late teens.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote