View Single Post
Old 2010-12-03, 15:03   Link #108
Ero-Senn1n

It's a bit odd that Naruto says that he needs more hands to form a rasengan. When he first did it against Kabuto he didn't have clones. Anyway, maybe Naruto is thinking about rasenshuriken and not a plain rasengan.

I think this chapter strongly hints that Naruto will have to combine sage and kyuubi mode to be able to fight properly. His fighting style is centered around kage bunshins, because all his strategies and tricks are based on that. So i think in order to be able to use kage bunshins in battle he will combine the two powerups.

Both his sage mode and his kyuubi mode have serious flaws, but if he combines them he might remove the limits. The problem with sage mode was that he needs a lot of time to collect nature energy because of the needed balance, however if the balance must be acquired against a 100 times larger Naruto+Kyuubi chakra that means Naruto should be able speed up his nature energy gathering time by 100 times, for example instead of 5 minutes it would take 3 seconds. And if he fights with a small amount of kagebunshins then one kagebunshin can always stay still to gather energy for about 5-10 seconds while the other KBs are fighting. Also Naruto needs sage mode for the rasenshuriken, so i guess he will have to use it regardless of being in kyuubi mode or not. Also during his fights he can switch on and off both modes, depending on what his limits will be according to Kishimoto. For the plot to advance Naruto cannot be overpowered, otherwise a Sasuke vs Naruto fight would be boring. So Kishi will invent some new limits which will make Naruto only as strong as EMS-Sasuke, but of course after their fight Kishi can slowly take away even those limits.

At least now it is clear that because kyuubi is not cooperating that means Sasuke's genjutsu must be beaten by Itachi's secret gift given to Naruto. So now it seems safe to assume that whenever Sasuke will use genjutsu on Naruto then Itachi's secret jutsu sealed in Naruto will immedately activate.

The kyuubi rasenshuriken will be insanely strong. If it's nearly as strong as a real demon chakra ball then adding to that ball an elemental manipulation will make such a huge difference as it is between normal rasengan and normal rasenshuriken. This demonic rasenshuriken will destroy mountains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
Maybe Minato and Killer Bee trained together for a few days, he let Minato see the "Bomb", so he could learn something from it.
I think they fought against each other in the 3rd ninja war. We have seen how Minato can deal with the kyuubi (blocking it with a boss summon, teleporting away it's chakra ball, teleporting the demon itself). If i were in Minato's place i would have teleported back his chakra ball into itself, we have seen Gamabunta being hit by Shukaku's chakra ball, so i guess if the 8-tails is hit by his own chakra balls it would hurt very bad. And when Bee turns back into human form Minato can beat him in many different ways. I guess Bee was lucky to survive against Minato, that's why he trembled when hearing Minato's name.

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2010-12-03 at 15:17.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote