View Single Post
Old 2009-07-01, 11:33   Link #182
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

It seems that you have forgotten the fight in second episode, they were tag-teaming her with 3 people including the captain while Layfon was loitering around, thinking "it's okay if I lose, right?" and Felli not answering that thought on purpose. Only Sharnid lent her a hand while she was surrounded, outnumbered. She had spent most of her energy defeating others (1vs3 is multiple times harder than 1vs1 + 1vs1 + 1vs1) by the time they remained one to one with the captain, who was at one time, her captain.

In any case, she continued her quest to get stronger and was beating up everyone except Vance (who's told to be the army commander and leader of the first squad precisely because he's 'that' good) she encountered, including wolf-mask fellows who apparently are confident enough to invade Grendan.

As much as power categories for Regios go, she's among the strongest of her class, that being academy city martial artists. I suppose you don't expect her to beat HB users or solo dragons?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pradelus View Post
I take that comment back. Your right, it wasn't over. But if it wasn't for Layfon..
Just food for thought: If it wasn't for Layfon, they'd find someone not losing on purpose and they could fight on more of an equal ground from the start. Of course that wouldn't make the show's story.