View Single Post
Old 2010-02-13, 10:17   Link #1404
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socke View Post
11. Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke:
Both shows had good female lead but Kimi ni Todoke had less pretty boys than KnT. Skip Beat on other hand suffered the generic shoujo disease but KnT seems to get rid of it. Suckier: Skip Beat
um.. no way. it's obviously the other way around. kimi ni todoke is so boring and full of shit (yeah this is the phrase that fits the show.. the show's so convoluted... if you know what i mean by full of shit you know what i mean). i dropped it after the 1st ep. i mean skip beat has its problems too but it has awesome parts too like with the chicken. if anything kimi ni todoke has the shoujo disease as in everything that's in it has been done so many times over and so many times better. evreything the main character says has been said by shoujo characters for forever. all her realizations/monologues are retarded. The show literally has no story... i can tell how it's going to go with petty conflicts that cannot be attributed to story progression or character development... i just don't have time or desire to wath all the dragged out scsenes & those gay monologues saying nothing.

kimi ni todoke has less prety boys? that's so shallow... such a shallow reason to base anything on.

and of course neither of these 2 are worst animes anyway.

LOL talk about DRAGED OUT.
i was just curious and just watched last few minutes of ep 7 & 8 of kimi ni todoke cause some blog was saying how there was
Spoiler:

but like I didn't see anything like thatt at all. except the person who's supposed to be rival. but man those 2 minutes of those 2 episodse ARE SO DRAGGED OUT. they do eerything to fill up those 2 minutes cause they know they have no plot or good writing. it's like GASP GASP GASP 10 billion times betwen the most pointles/simple japanese the characters jabber out in front the pan scan/out/across shiny cliche shoujo background. well silence took up a lot too. so dragged out man. probaly every episode can be cut down to like 30 seconds or like 10 second summary cause those 2 minutes of those episodes were to silly.

Honestly it's just really really rude and offensive to Skip Beat by even trying to compare it with kimi ni todoke cause like skip beat actually has a plot and actually has characters who actually say shit (the kimi ni todoke people say like nothing...such empty dialogue).

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2010-02-13 at 13:53.