View Single Post
Old 2011-06-13, 23:18   Link #245
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

So Tooru-baby didn't go to college? O: Normally I would find it kind of...how should I say it...umm...not very appealing? Not because of the meantility that people who don't study are "dumb"! Of course I donīt think like that. But because of the current economic status all around the world. I hope I'm not coming off as shallow.

But I suppose being a chef pays well and if he has talent he can make things work. I just wish we would get more development on Tooru already. Heīs too much of a mystery. I hope they devote an entire episode to him sooner or later.

EDIT: But oh maaaaaan. How much more perfect can Tooru be??? He has a steady job, can cook, has a motorcycle, is adorable, dependable, and just woah. I would totally get married with him. xDD No seriously. I wouldn't mind one bit marrying at the age of 19 if I was marrying him. xD Actually, my dad's already telling me to get married, that I shouldn't worry and marry a guy if I want. That heīll continue paying for my education even if I'm married. And I'm like: Daaad! I'm still in college!

xD But if a RL Tooru came along, I would say yes at the speed of light.