View Single Post
Old 2011-12-26, 02:28   Link #26622
Smeckledorf
Intellectual Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
I don't know if it can be connected to Rule Z but somewhere Bern said the difference between her and Beatrice is that Bern wants to get a certain result when she tosses a dice (or was it a coin?) while for Beato any result is fine and that this caused a bad affinity between them (I can't find the exact quote though).
So I wonder if Rule Z is connected to Beato not aiming to a definite goal but merely abandoning herself to the wheel of destiny.
Aside from claiming it to be rule Z, that last part has been known for a while. Beatrice only started the game, she probably did not even directly cause any deaths. She, her self, has said she is fine with any way the game ended. This would make it a fine candidate for Rule Z. Her game is definitely what causes murders. People are dying? Better take advantage of that and kill people myself, or maybe kill people to defend myself. People aren't dying? That means someone solved the epitaph, and I want all that gold, better start killing people. Beatrice's game is the cause of the tragedy.