View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 11:13   Link #118
Teru987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Second, it's actually possible for Obito to be the one who gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. I mean, obviously Madara KNEW Nagato and had all these plans for him. But maybe the plan was to die first, and then have Obito give the Rinnegan to Nagato. This is also assuming that they are, in fact, Madara's eyes. I'm not saying the following is true, but it could be that Obito/Madara messed a bit with Nagato's genes to make him awaken to the Rinnegan naturally. It seems to be a thing that happens when Senju and Uchiha blood are combined. Nagato, being of the Uzumaki clan, already had Senju blood, so maybe they just introduced Uchiha DNA to his system? I dunno it's mere speculation, but it seems to work.
But Obito was not born when Nagato was a child. He awoke the rinnegan when he was a child there is no way that obito could have been alive during the second war. We know this already that he was born a few years before the third war. The only one that could have gave him the rinnegan was madara but i still dont see how he could give him his eyes and still have eyes when he met obito.
Teru987 is offline   Reply With Quote