Thread: Licensed Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? [WN]
View Single Post
Old 2019-08-22, 21:56   Link #8488
tsunade666

I just finished the book and what a satisfying read. The is a total 100% new material. From the beginning till the end. Its also fun to see the drinking times between Ariel and White. Though I don't see a "chomp" "chomp" and maybe it was removed or pushed for later one, its still funny to see White drinks. There is also scene with weird old geezer and his training in the labyrinth. His really crazy that the parallel minds decide to ignore the weird geezer. His character development is also nice here, the book gave him more character than in the wn. His decision from searching white, to his training, to his battle with the earth dragon and meeting guliguli, to his fight against the white spiders to protect the town. Its a self reflection journey that leads him to his roots that wants to protect humanity. His also takes the young hero here because he wants to nurture the future and not because white dumps him on him. More depth there. Really like it. The development of Mera and Sophia was also highlighted in this book. Sophia also has a different interaction with White, her own self reflection and her views on the others and her in needs of mera to be beside her to support her, and vice versa with mera being making sophia his sole reason to move forward. Its also touching scene to see when Sophia drinks his blood but really, Ariel's comment of Sophia turning yandere cracks me up and also White's initial crack of lolicon views, but she corrects it later on as parental views.

Really love the volume. Great read.