View Single Post
Old 2011-08-12, 19:25   Link #496
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi-kun View Post
Now I can't remember or I'm confused.. but ozuma is deity nagi or normal nagi's boyfriend ???
Well Ozuma was sealed away around the same time as deity Nagi and normal Nagi has only existed since Jin crafted her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
I still think a good chunk of the controversy was driven by trolling. Internet fuckwadry seems like the kind of thing that could cross cultural boundaries, and for some reason I find the existence of internet trolls easier to accept than the existence of people who are actually that screwed up.
Oh that's definitely the case, from what I was told at the time the majority of 2ch were dissing the fuck out of the "Nagi is a slut" whiners, and rather harshly too boot. The entire Nagi is a slut thing just got out of control like a meme, majority of people saying it were trolling. Didn't stop some western fans thinking that the entirety of 2ch were on a crusade against this lolol... it would like if Japan saw everyone saying that "Leave Britney alone" meme from back in the day and thought everyone was joining the crusade to stop the media from harassing Britney Spears.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote