View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 01:19   Link #4043
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I still don't see Quatrine's reason of existence to be anything but a gendebent generation xerox requirement. The reasons FT gives us are so ludicrous and contradictory, Sumizawa might as well have said Quatre was just bored. Or that he lost a bet. Whatever.
Even it was to just introduce us to Generation Xerox, citing that Quatre created her to be an heir rather then spare parts would have been a much better explanation as to why she lives... Granted all this could have been avoid if Quatre, I don't know, groomed one of his many nephews to do the job..? I mean, with 29 sisters, there's bound to be a kid who could take up the mantel, right?

Quote:
I busted a gut when Google translate gave me "Sith Marquis." So even Google is cracking Star Wars jokes about FT now. xD
OMG! I took a step back and was like "WTF..? does it mean Smith..?" Although, I must say, that I do like the idea of a Sith Marquis!

Quote:
Here's also the cover of the new FT chap:
Spoiler for masks galore:
OMG! Que the music!
Ruling kingdoms by sunlight!
Impeding the Alliance by moonlight!
She is the one they call Kathrine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Whether they were best of buds is an debate for another time, but I'd actually say Heero and Duo hung out together more than they did with other pilots. From the series, to the supporting mangas that are considered canon, and EW, they were often around one another.
I'd say that Heero probably spent the most time with Trowa in the series. An unconscious month (which doesn't really count) and then traveling with him on his mission of self pity and- opps, I mean, his redemption phase when he asked family members of dead Alliance members to kill him for killing their loved ones. And finally, being test pilots for OZ for, what, about a month (the series said)?
Quatre would be runner up, having spent time with him in Sanc before the kingdom fell again.
Duo and WuFei hardly spent any time with Heero... other then being locked up in the same jail cell for close to a month.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote