Thread: Kingdom Hearts
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-24, 15:59   Link #18
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts...

K, Kingdom Hearts X (think thats what they're calling the new one) I've heard is going to feature an entirely new cast of characters. I like that idea, it'll let more people get into the series. Also, sorry for die-hard fans, but Sora and company were getting kinda old. Well, more like KH2 made them annoying... I'm eager to see how these new people will fit into the world of KH

Hey, have any of you seen gameplay (or actually played) that secret fight from
KH2:FM? It's the one where Sora fights one of the main charcters from KH:X, I can almost smell the promise. Too bad it's only out on PS3, I won't be able to play it for a few years...
You got any citation of this "kingdom hearts x"... only thing i've heard of it was it being a confirmed project and nothing more... absolutly no details on who will be in it, what it will be about, or what console it will be on...

Also, the secret ending of KH2 and the secret fight in final mix do not come from kigndom hearts X or 3; they seem to come from another kigdom hearts title, KH:Birth by Sleep

There are however 3 confirmed KH games in the works right now.
-Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, for the DS and focuses on Roxas i hear
-Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, for the PSP with is a prequel to kigdom hearts and will feature the characters seen in the KH2 secret ending (names confirmed as Terra, Ven, and Aqua)
-Kingdom Hearts coded, a game for the mobile phone; probably nothing special

it's been stated that these are not final titles and that their WILL be another game... this would probably be Kigdom hearts X (which is probably a poject name not the actual game name), however details about this game are non-existant as far as i know. Aswell there is no confirmation on what console it will be on; considering it's target audience and square's history, i'd say anything other than a 360 exclusive is possible (multiplatofrm to 360 is possible, but not exclusive)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote