View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 01:10   Link #35
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
He basically drove them to suicide, that counts the same as killing them in my book.
It might be but the fact remains, that he didn't kill anyone. Sucide is called Suicide because the person kills themselves. Sure his taking the company drove his father to it. Fact remains, he didn't kill anyone. He just didn't care if they died, but then again that wasn't exactly true. The same way he wants to come back for Jackie & the others, after saying he didn't care about them.

You might not like him but he's redeemable because he hasn't actually killed anyone.
Quote:
Tsukishima died? When? WE have no evidence that, we only saw him close his eyes and smile while he was carried of by a friend...that does not mean death.
He's human and he has a hole put through him. He died...

Quote:
No...no...he wasn't bad, he just liked fucking with people's minds just to see how far he could go.
No he did because it's what Ginjou wanted to do.

Although it's easy to understand why he would use such a power. He steals the bonds of others because he had none. Well at least he didn't until he met Ginjou
Quote:
That is certainly not a bad thing.
It's not good but it's not really evil either. He actually showed compassion when Ichigo cried.

Quote:
No matter how you cut it or what BS redemption Kubo tries to play on us, Tsukishima just didn't completely break Orihime and Chad because he was stopped, not out of the goodness of his heart.
He was stopped and he made quite a raepface, but it still doesn't make him evil. He's no saint I agree but he's actually reedeemable. Giriko was the only one who was truly rotten

Quote:

First, and possibly only time, I would actually thank Shounen Jump for meddling with a manga.
I wish they they didn't but the abrupt ending made me think they did do it because it's not how Kubo does things

Although, I don't think we need that much explanation for Ginjou. He's human-shinigami baby and one of his parents were fullbringers. For whatever reason he was alone and he bonded with the others because he felt a kinship with them because he wasn't exactly human and he had hollow powers as well. He learned the SS would exterminate him the moment they decided he outlived his usefulness and was bitter about it.

End. Of. Story.

I enjoyed the chapter and my favorite girl is still alive and may join Ichigo's team. So I'm good with that.

Also Orihime forgot so there will be no angsty moments with her and Ichigo...arc ended with IchiRuki (last week) as all the others before this one. As an IchiRuki shipper, I am doubly happy with this chapter