View Single Post
Old 2009-05-03, 04:38   Link #1284
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
There's absolutely nothing to stop Shinji from going back to raping Sakura once he gets out of the hospital. Shirou and Rin are in London, and Zoken is dead.
I'll ask again, what evidence do you have that Shinji didn't change? I have evidence, Shirou's words. While you may take them in question, that is evidence. On the other hand, there is zero evidence that proves Shinji did not change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Shirou says this in UBW's epilogue, which takes place before he leaves Fuyuki, if I recall correctly.
*checks* Yeah, it was. During the final day of school. To be exact, his words were:

"Shinji was saved thanks to Tohsaka, and he's currently in the hospital.
I guess the hospital is part of the magic association, and he's getting better.
Sakura is busy visiting him, so she's been showing up at my place only during the weekends.
I went to check up on them once, and they were getting along surprisingly well.
I don't know if that event took something out of him, or if he's just unenergetic from the wounds.
Either way, Shinji is ironic and honest, and he's acting a lot more like the Shinji I used to know."

Oh, and there's also a full year between the epilogue and going to London.

So we have several key things here:
  1. Despite this being the best chance she has, Sakura is not avoiding Shinji, and in fact goes to him even more often.
  2. Shirou recognizes and is even surprised by the difference in the interaction between them.
  3. Shinji was not always the prick he was in the game, and has returned to that state.

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-05-03 at 04:54.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote