View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 22:19   Link #10168
Lunarskylar

the chapter says threesomes, and also after rereading the chapter when natsu beats sting and rogue, and all the characters are commenting on the fairy tail members that they want to fight, jura expresses his desire to fight with laxus.. so if threesomes is supposed to be plural, there could also be another one between jura, laxus and orga

Also, i feel like fairy tail needs to suffer in a bit for the sake of suspense. So i see gajeel and rogue fighting 1 on 1 (prob off screen since mashima hates gajeel that much) and i see sting interfering with minerva's 3some at the last second, taking out kagura after kagura and erza have overwhelmed minerva. I don't see kagura teaming up with erza against minerva, because of honour, that's the type of personality she has, and if she's going to unsheath her sword in this battle, which i hope she doesn't (until the arc turns towards its apocalyptic part) then she shouldn't need any reason for assistance to begin with.

Also minerva doesn't seem powerful enough to require both erza and minerva to defeat her. She could easily take out her father and become the guild leader if that was true. But sting stealing the 5 points from kagura's defeat like a ks-er would fit in his whole "doing anything to save lector" motive (especially if minerva thinks that erza is FT's team leader, then it could all be planned)