Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-27, 03:34   Link #2345
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Damn it seems there are no chances of NegiXAsuna happening and I so wanted that to happen. I just think Asuna and Negi get along so well, they deserve each other but it seems the mangaka only plans Asuna to be Negi's step-sister or aunt. I dont want that
This whole business with Arika and Negi is getting the cart ahead of the horse at this point. Chapter 231 would appear to flush a very popular fan-theory regarding Fate and at this point, I'd be stunned if 231 revealed any Asuna-Negi sibling relationship (which has rocketed up to be the current fan-favorite theory). It also would not surprise me if Arika is not kin to Negi at all.

So basically, until we get the chapter and see everything (and in context), there's no need to panic. ^_^

Also, regarding Rakan's naked women, they appear to be various types of nymphs.

As to Fate in 231, apparently, very few people have read A.I. Love You. In that manga (volume 8), there's a computer-program named Zero who's given physical form and infected with the Spider virus. I've long said that Fate looked like Zero, only Fate is younger. The older fate looks more like Zero due to their ages being similar and with Fate's real name being "3rd" in Latin, it would seem that Akamatsu-sensei is either directly linking Fate with his Zero creation or reusing the idea.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote