Thread: Photographs
View Single Post
Old 2006-01-21, 17:07   Link #411
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
I noticed that sneaky fish before I clicked on the spoiler, but also wondered if the part of the wood sticking out (2-3rds of the way to the right of the image) was a fish camouflaged as the wood.
LOL, yeah, fishes can have really strange appearance:

those ones look like they can't swim at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
Is that a sea urchin or is that something else? The eyeball on it looks creepy.
Yup, it's a very spiky one it seems
Here's another pic where the eyeball looks even more creepy *_* ( too bad it's a bit blurry )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Here it is, in all his hugeness :

Aww...Melly sleeps like a little baby~(^_^< ) ( Hey, Melly sounds great! )

Quote:
When the season will be better, I will try to grant something.
So far, my preferred subjects are: the clouds, (especially at the sunset) , the trees, the birds, the green (meant as nature in all its marvellousness) and all the kind of animals.
I've always thought that clouds are really amazing to look at, the sunset makes them look even nicer ^^ Also, I like every scenes involving water. Nature is really wonderful

Quote:
The seahorse has to be one of my favourite creatures among the sea, along with the dolphins. It is just so plain sweet. I always remember when I was a kid, and I had the chance to see a few of them very closely at the sea. ^^
It must be nice to live near the sea, especially during summer

Quote:
I used to have one of those peeps in my aquarium and we used to call him "invisible fish" (yes, what an amount of fantasy ^^). By the way this guy has always been weird. He basically used to stay hidden in the very background for the whole day, and then to pop out when me or my parents provide food to the fishes. Then we could see him.
LOL, I think almost every living-things (including myself) pop out automatically when there's something good to eat

Quote:
Last note, compared to other fishes, he lived a lot (I think something like 4-5 years). We didn't even notice immediately when he died, we were just guessing if he was performing one of its "let's see who hids himself better" with his fellows. But that was the last disappearing
Unfortunately, that's the bad side of having a pet...I haven't experienced it yet ( and I wish I never will ) but just thinking about it makes my tears coming out, I have a wonderful dog I like very much~(^_^< ), and I don't want to think what will happen in the futur.

Quote:
I sort of miss him (I know I should be supposed to say "it", but I'd just rather say "him"/"her", since I feel that animals are closer to me than many humans actually are). He was a smart and funny guy, after all.
I understand what you mean , I'm refering to animals by him/her too, when I know their gender of course

Btw, I took my pics with that little silver box