View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 02:09   Link #31139
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyscraggy View Post
Just a question, does the narrative at some point mentions if the chapel could be locked from inside without the key? Because if it does then the Krauss EP3 Accomplice theory will have some solid proof.

Also, chapel was unlocked the whole time till that moment if that theory is true. If I recall correctly EP2 also had the chapel unlocked for the whole Halloween trick to work, right?
I don't think it says anything explicitly, (unless you count that poorly worded red from EP2) but, assuming ShKanon, the chapel has to be lockable from the inside without a key. Otherwise Kanon wouldn't be able to lock himself inside after being discovered as Shannon.

Either that, or the Halloween trick. But I don't think it ever mentioned who opened the door to the chapel, so I'd prefer not to think that's how it was done... Really, the whole linked closed room is wide open if you start suspecting the discoverers. All needed is one accomplice anywhere to plant a single key or envelope, or just to lie and say one certain door or window was locked when it wasn't.

Though Krauss saying that Kinzo didn't seem to be in his room was suspiciously convenient for him and Natsuhi. Imagine if he said he had spoken to Kinzo, and then a few minutes later they found the corpse in the boiler room...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote