View Single Post
Old 2010-10-01, 21:41   Link #17836
luckyssol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
I don't disagree with that. What I disagree with is the idea that "Rudolf loved Kyrie, so he must not have loved Asumu" is somehow valid reasoning. All evidence we have says that he loved both of them.
Yea, that is not valid reasoning but I never wrote that. My opinion is that Rudolf loved Asumu and Kyrie. However, Asumu moved quicker than Kyrie and became engaged with Rudolf when they both became pregnant. Kyrie admitted that was her mistake. Rudolf probably would have chosen Kyrie over Asumu but Asumu took advantage of the situation first.

Your claim:
"All evidence we have says that he loved both of them."

Can you clarify this? Are you saying that no evidence can be found in this game to suggest that Rudolf did not love Asumu?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
For that matter, why does the baby switch even have to be deliberate? Two babies with the same father were delivered in the same hospital on the same day. Doesn't that immediately suggest the possibility of a simple hospital error? If Rudolf found out about it after the fact, there's no way he could speak up. What would he say to Asumu? "Sorry dear, there was a mistake. Your baby is actually dead, we have to give this one back to Kyrie"?
The baby swap does not have to be deliberate. It could have been a hospital error as you suggest. Is that what you believe happened?