View Single Post
Old 2006-10-25, 05:02   Link #34
wontaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
I don't normally give a 10, but this one managed to do so...not for the anime, but for the extremely hilarious net-radio show (Utawarerumono Radio) on onsen!!!

Yuzuki Ryoka (Eruru) hitting on Koyama Rikiya (Hakuoro) just made me laugh. And her jealousy rages against Tanaka Atsuko and Saaya is just so hilarious!!
Not to mention that there are many fan comics and fan arts based on the radio show.

As for the incest question, it boils down to whose terminology you are using. If 2nd marriage and adoption is allowed to be used in defining an incest, then Aruru called Hakuoro father and Hakuoro had to concede that, if he is an Emperor, Aruru is a princess of this nation. Since Aruru is Eruru's sister and Hakuoro is legal guardian of them both, in some tradition, Hakuoro is Eruru's father by social contract. If genes were the only standard, it is likely Hakuoro shares less gene with Eruru than Eruru sharing with anyone in her village, thus there isn's much reason against them mating.

In end, if we want to talk incest, we should talk about Koi Kaze, Miyuki, Da Capo, Jinbe, and Boku wa Imouto... ( Hmmm, 2 of the series I mention is by Adachi Mitsuru ).

Last edited by wontaek; 2006-10-25 at 05:12.
wontaek is offline   Reply With Quote