View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 22:57   Link #335
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Thank goodness they skipped over that Kenpachi vs three fight, but I must say, the explanation of their abilities were lame. ... we hear that one can turn into an APE, COPY you and w/e the other girl could do? They're less Quincy and more just random ass people with abilities: like Chad and Orihime (not themed).

Part of my hope for this arc was seeing more badass Bow designs, but looks like that won't happen as expected
lol! I totally agree, but I didn't want to say it because I really want bleach to not suck horribly. it's going to suck a little of course, but it doesn't have to be totally awful hopefully.

the ape one got me too... kenpachi might as well have said the quincy turned into a hippopotamus or a giant dung beetle or something slightly more crappier than an ape. at least it would have been funny and not stunk of kubo having no ideas what to do with the quincy powers. like you, I'd just prefer that most of them are badass archers or something like that. they dont need all these stupid mythical/transformation powers.

also the alphabet system is horrible. i know the espada were ranked by number, but come on... is it really necessary for the shitritters to have letter codenames? if there were other arcs after this (thankfully there won't be) would the bad guys be named after shapes or colors or something? or perhaps they would be a bunch of hollowfied frat brothers with greek letter codenames like zeta theta suckass

its just getting a bit silly for my tastes and its totally unnecessary in making the shitritters cool. i don't care if one is R and the other is T or whatever...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote