View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 10:47   Link #115
Arya

About Lelouch/Euphemia thing ... I guess the meaning of pointing a gun at her is ... well Lelouch often do some actions only because he know (or suppose to know) the reaction they will cause (ie CC episode, he pointed the gun at his own head just because he knew that action would have stopped CC, and not because he really intended to shoot at himself if she didn't let him go) so it could be the case, but I don't guess so. Because of these GS vibes I cant' stop to see Euphemia as Lacus, so I guess that Lelouch is smart enough to know that nobody can deceives Lacus ... so the only smarty thing to do it is to be honest to her showing his true intentions, overacting his evil side with that "i'll kill you" playing just to remark his good points. Good points in a Lacus point of view of course, so I'm not talking about the "save the weaks" story here, but the "she is not aware yet but he is a good boy so at some point of the story she'll understand that they could fight togheter" or something like that.

About DN resemblances ... In my opinion one resemblance don't make two things similar...i mean, the "spaghetti all'amatriciana" and "pizza margherita" have both tomato salsa but they are very different dishes
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote