View Single Post
Old 2009-06-21, 19:21   Link #286
Karlson
Jumping...is useless!

Ignoring what this series could've been and what it actually is as a whole it's actually fitting for an ending with one problem...it didn't feel like an ending for me personally. Just not enough closure.

Now I'm also among the criticizers of this series and I agree the performance left much to be desired (especially since we're talking about the season finale here) but it was still a nice treat for me since I really didn't know what to expect out of it. What I thought was the most likely scenario to happen during that part (4koma readers should know what I'm talking about here) was worse than what I got from this episode so I was left oddly satisfied here.

Btw getting teary eyed over a missing band member is nothing to frown about (and I'm sure Led Zeppelin would agree with me on that too ). Many bands can't perform at the same level without everyone there and present. Consider the way Asuza acts there as weak-willed or however way you wish to view it as, fact is it's not uncommon for band members to feel unconfident and edgy when faced with a situation where a band member is missing and might not be present at their next live performance.

Last edited by Karlson; 2009-06-22 at 00:48.