View Single Post
Old 2006-01-06, 11:57   Link #48
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I've got the Nerine Atelier-Sai model on pre-order ... kind of sad that its not in her school uniform (not really fond of the waitress outfit) but I've gotten to the part in the manga where she's showing her closet to Rin and its overflowing with cosplay outfits .... Forbesii just loves dressing his daughter up (though he shows no signs of lechery... he just seems to love dressing his daughter up).

That second model (the large image) ... was *apparently* a very limited edition model that sold for many hundreds of dollars.....
I've got a model kit based off of it (the clear model) ... but am saving it til I'm back up to speed in painting skills.

The first models (Asa and Nerine shown) .... I've been lurking but those items are sold out and no one seems to be reselling them.

I guess Forbesii's hobby of dressing his daughter is kind of like ... my wife gets to buy all the cool loli-gothiness and I like helping her look for things because its fun ... but I'm just stuck with the Victorian Vampire Top Hat look since the emo look makes me hwarf.

We're on the hunt now for little skull hairties for pigtails like the ones Kooh wears in Pangya.