View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 09:11   Link #100
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

Eh.... meh.

This ending was.... alright. I could see them reaching the epilogue, but the way they did it was as obnoxiously irritating as ever.

Was almost hoping Flit would just launch the plasma diver and just end the series short. But of course, Kio is still spouting his "SAVE EVERYONE, somehow". At least Flit got his last Yurin moment.

That was probably the best part of the ending for me. With some degree of hindsight, I was thinking it would take Yurin telling Flit to make him forgive the Vegans Vagans. He even got to revert to child form for a while.

Did not like SID becoming the common enemy for the federation and the Vagans though. It was random, and too convenient. All of a sudden! A third party has appeared to receive all hatred from the starting sides.

The Baranoke hijacking was kind of awkward, but maybe the bridge uses the same parts as federation ships. It is a pirate ship after all; black market federation parts? Wouldn't think that they're more skilled operators as mentioned by others though.
trinitem is offline   Reply With Quote