View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 08:31   Link #18
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
It's kind of like an Amagami or Yosuga no Sora scenario, but reversed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Spoiler for ?:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
What!? Does he have multiple blood-related sisters he didn't know!? Is this supposed to be like Sister Princesses!?
Spoiler for Answer:

Quote:
Do you have plans to write novel summaries for this series. I'm just asking because you read the novels and I really want to get a good gist of what's going on, and this series looks amazing.

I won't force you but I'm just asking out of curiousity.
I already started translating the prologue, but I will probably not translate all. Maybe summaries, who knows? (Just remembered that I will have to do R-K-B's too.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Is this really an incest light novel/manga or something else is going on here that we don't know about regarding the MC so called sister. If his sister does indeed turn out to be someone who was adopted who assumed she was blood related to the main character or something then It makes what the MC sister is doing pointless.
Actually, it's Technically not incest, since we don't still know WTH is the sister. Though the Shohgo wants to know who she is, since he needs to find a mate, and want to NOT puck her.
Quote:
Well I skimmed through the novels raw and discovered that one of the girls is a childhood friend of the protagonist. I also think that the other girls are connected to him in someway, either through family, or coincidence.
You are right for the childhood. As for the other girls connected, it's the case for some.

I wrote a short review on B-T's blog (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/blog/?p=486). Though in there I mentioned that the incest part was getting further than other novels, I only read V1 at that time and was what I thought. It is only a "one-sided-incest", since only the lil' sis wants to marry her brother.