View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 16:44   Link #4176
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
They haven't rewritten Heero's story with the little girl and the dog... maybe he found that music box alongside the dog's corpse, which explains why he would keep it with him during the eve wars and afterwards... still, we have to wait for Sumizawa's version of that flashback
I was going to suggest that it's probably Traize's mother's! But I like Javier's version better.

I always imagined that Duo would be the one to carry something around with him (like from the church, something that belonged to either Sister or Father), but I guess since Heero is the main character, we get to know what kind of odd trinkets hes clinging to.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote