View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 13:37   Link #446
yontboy

i still think like geass but something i dont get ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
This episode beat my expectations to a bloody pulp then put a few bullets in its head for good measure.
Spoiler:

This was a total and complete mindfuck.
shit wasnt epic at all.... dude some dumbass on the forum wrote that marianne was a fucking bitch because she took over anya body which is not her daughter you fucking dumbass.. my god what are you watching....
and i read somewhere else like suzuka come flying out of nowhere and destory's the gun/spear with his foot meaning foot > iron spears.....
also i didnt get how lulu contorlled the GOD still he made a wish didnt but why does he get dual geass now... wtf..... Now suzuka knows everything...
there are still more episode left so hope they fucking dont screw that shit up and crap 21 wasnt better then 20 and to many dman enemies fuck he fight everyone just for his own happiness and plan also.... Lulu belief changes alot... different since season 1 thought season one was better also drawing got super crappy also in this eps I liked how VV fucking shot marianna hahha and why was anya hiding in the shadow during that time isnt way past her bedtime...
i dont hate code geass but dude coming up with a ending sure is hard..... hope the last eps are going to be epic!!!
yontboy is offline   Reply With Quote