View Single Post
Old 2009-08-15, 20:25   Link #1770
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Aha, sorry for barging in, but just stumbled on this thread.

Discussion seems interesting, and I am one of those that is interested (yet fearful) to see what season 3 will become.
However, I'm kinda feeling that SnS might after all... have a tragic end... (I.E Yuji dies... Shana separated from him or better, they both die)
(It would be friggin epic, also sad though... but it would mark me even more thatn Kimi Ga nozomu Eien or Grave of the Fireflies)

When is novel 19 coming out already?

And I didn't read most of them because BT hasn't translated the bulk yet. (I feel sorry for the guy translating though, he's alone I think.)

So, can someone enlighten me a bit? I know the following things:

1. Yuji is now with SotF and is realtively a bad guy that can't be saved, as himself chose to become "evil"
2. Shana has lost her power when she was kidnapped to Seirei Den (What happened after that?)
3. All Flame Hazes are gathering to go and kill SotF and they have a plan (don't know what plan)
4. Shana has really made up her mind and does not love Yuji anymore??? O.o
5. Sabrac is about to get his ass kicked. (By Shana who got uber powerful, but how please?)

I would be very grateful if someone could answer me.
Novel 19 comes out September 10.

1. I don't think Yuji is really evil seems like the merger with SotF has corrupted him.
2. Shana was locked up in SotF/Yuji's room for awhile then I believe she accepted and held SotF/Yuji's hand with love in an attempt to reach Yuji's real self.
3. Not really sure what the other flame hazes are planning.
4. I believe Shana still does love Yuji since she was trying to reach his real self.
5. Shana will probably kick Sabrac's ass pretty easily she did beat him once before after all and shes alot stronger now. As for how Shana got her powerup the whole translation for that part is on page 85.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote