View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 07:47   Link #4670
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Damn, you bastards posted a lot again. ^_^

The Heart. Heheh.. you used the pic to it's full effect, heh? xD Illya ;_;

Anywayz, it's true that if Hayate were to choose Nagi over Athena he'd act in a similar way to his parents, and that's something unforgivable, but it's not like he can just break it either. He values the promise that he made her, and he swore that he wouldn't break any promises anymore, or something like that...

Well, that's mostly irrelevant, because of the whole plot, and the "main picture". They need that stone to access the RG. It won't end that easily, or just like that:

*crush*

Hayate: Oh, I've broken it... oopsie!
Midas: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *disappearing*
Athena: *huf* *huf*
Hayate: Are you all right, A-tan?
Athena: Thank you for freeing me- bla bla bla

Worst scenario ever...

We need drama and for that the RG, which can't be accessed without the damn gem. Hayate will probably think of a 3rd option, like I and Used Can suggested. If he chooses Nagi over Athena, then he'll completely disregard everything that was once between them, the whole Athena arc, everythiiiinnnnnggggg...

If he chooses Athena, he basically ends the damn manga. Unless there's some other way of accessing the RG...

I think that either he'll be unable to decide, he'll think of a third option, or that Nagi will encourage him that it's ok, and if it's for the sake of someone important he should just follow his heart, or something like that....

Perhaps if he tries to break it, he'll get interrupted, or some other weird thing will happen, eh? Like that theory that he has a gem inside of him. It might start to resonate with the one that's being broken, or something silly like that.

Oh yeah, Mikado was Santa, eh? That's... odd.. why would he go to Hayate? Hmm....

It would be bout time for Hata to start answering things...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote