View Single Post
Old 2009-11-01, 02:20   Link #4212
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Still no pics. This week must be a no pic week for some reason. So, if the spoilers are legit, then Machina is a... snake?

Oh, that's so lame.... so... lame...

Honestly, why are Japs so obsessed with snakes? - No, I don't care about the real reason, or about history. Just... annoyed...

What now? They've escaped, and...?? I mean, come on! How, no, WHY would Midas even let them escape? Only one arm of his came out. I'm sure that if he came out entirely, he would be the size of frekkin Godzilla! I don't see how hard it would be for something that big to stop them. Just threaten to break stuff if they don't stop (people's homes - possibly injuring people)... *sigh*

Damn, I really shouldn't be complaining. But... but.... damn this... no resolution, more pointless cliffhangers, and Machi isn't an alien, a robot / cyborg / android (fitting name), a normal human, an a bit abnormal human... or a demon. Well, he is a sort of a demon I guess. A snake demon? Lame...

Athena said something about finding him, and teaching him stuff? Okaaaaay.... explain that part. Did she find him in snake form? Did she do a ritual to summon a powerful demon guardian (that would serve / protect her), but failed? Her? No...

Will Hata be explaining this? Does he really need to? Do we really need a whole chapter or more to explain the tale of how Athena and Machina met?

...... I'm even out of sighs... >_<
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote