Thread: Licensed Kenpufer (Kämpfer)
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-22, 23:03   Link #1380
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I wish i could adequately explain my frustration with Natsuru during episode 8. I can understand being suspicious at first given Shizuku's previous record but after a while it got downright irritating. The i remembered as a male lead being this thick headed is a norm. I wish i could say that no one on the face of the planet can be this oblivious but apparently i was wrong.

It was quite clever of Shizuku to strike first and by that i mean the date. So far none of the other girls have come forward and managed to pull off alone time with Natsuru but Shizuku did. I enjoyed the date scenes because we get to see her open up and learn a little bit more about what makes her tick. Shizuku is more complicated than the rest of the girls and thats one of the reasons why i like her. Despite the rude comments Natsuru made during their date. We have a chance to see that she herself has acknowledged the feelings she has developed for him. It started as a mere way to keep an eye on a potential threat but just like everything relationships and feelings change over time. Shizuku is a constant thinker and yes crafty but that doesn't make her any less of woman.The problem is Natsuru doesn't see her as a woman not yet at least.

In the end i got a double pleasure from seeing Natsuru get the infamous falcon punch. But though a little motivational speech we got to hear him call Shizuku by her name with honorific's.

I was actually happy there was no Sakura this time around though i would love to see burnt alive lion again lol.