View Single Post
Old 2006-01-30, 23:29   Link #431
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

#1 Hazumu's dad is just a closet pedo it seems. Nothing to see here, move along.

Ridiculous. There are no indications he's a closet pedo. In the anime or in the manga. I respectfully disagree. The show doesn’t have enough depth for the father to be closet pedo...just a perv.

#2 His mom and both parents in general were over-protective to the extreme even BEFORE the change from the looks of it. So I think the mom would be happy no matter what Hazumu looked like as long as Hazumu was happy.

His mom stated that they always wanted a girl. I'm sure she wants him to be happy, but the fact remains that she told him that "they" always wanted a girl. That’s all I stated. I didn’t read into the statement. I’m sure later on she’ll tell him what you’ve written above.

#3 Asuta fits into the "stereotypical teenage boy" typeset, so I think he knows its wrong but it doesn't stop him from the initial reaction. A comedic character in a constant war with his hormones for our viewing enjoyment as it were. Hazumu is very cute as a girl after all, and without any knowledge of Hazumu before that would be a very normal reaction. Wait for the beach ep

Yes...we agree. That's pretty much what I said. He's beginning to ogle him. I didn't say it wasn't typical, I noted that his best friend was beginning to take an interesting in him.

#4 You have read the manga as well so I'll just say that that statement is rather misleading about Yasuna. The reasons for Yasuna's actions are made clear early on in the manga, and it has nothing to do with liking Hazumu better as a girl.

True, but neither Hazumu nor the anime audience really know the full detail of her "disease". As of episode 2 of the anime, Hazumu isn't at all the aware of Yasuna "disease", so I was stating it as it is up to now in the anime. Not the manga.

Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote