View Single Post
Old 2007-01-27, 23:46   Link #85
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Nice post. Hocchan and Yukarin are really something, aren't they? Yahagi Sayuri is now starring in the new show Kyoushiro to Towa no Sora, as Kuu. She also has an important (latterly) role in Otogijushi Akazukin as Gretel (Yukarin is great to listen to there as well, as Akazukin, and so is Sawashiro Miyuki, as Ibara-hime). And I just heard Sayuri-chan in a guest role as the client in ep3 of Venus versus Virus. In Akazukin, it looks to me as if she is taking a graduate course from Tamura Yukari, etc. She really tones down her vibrant liquid voice to do a number of more normal things with it. But the Karin voice is back as Kuu and in the VVV episode.

I'm looking forward to Lucky Star for Sasaki Nozomi, too. But she does have an important secondary role in the two-ep OVA Winter Garden, which came out in December.

And I'm also disappointed not to see more of Sakai Kanako. But I think Japanese viewers see more of her, since she appears to have become a host on at least one anime interview show.

I also enjoy new voices Kano Yui in Sumomo mo Momo mo and, when I watch it, Matsumoto Kana in Himawari.
Can you do the male list please. It seems I'm not the only one who would like to see it. I know you're not a big fan of male voice actors but this is the Voice Actor Appreciation Thread not the Female Seiyuu Appreciation thread and its only fair to the good male voice actors out there. Oh and great list but I would have popped Chiwa Saitou in the top 10 on mine. Now bring on the male contenders.

I have the list, but I lost the name kanji translator website. I've found Babelfish works on the first one. I'll be filling these in with what I can do. I can't vouch for the accuracy of any of these so if anybody you know still gives a damn about men in anime and can translate then I ask for your help.

01 (01) 福山 潤 [1964] (Jun Fukuyama) [Damn Straight]
02 (02) 保志総一朗 [1181](Souchiro Hoshi) [GRRRRR!]
03 (04) 杉田智和 [880] (Sugita Tomokazu) [Chalk this one up to popularity and being in that show]
04 (06) 石田 彰 [826] (Akira Ishida) [I know this name but can't place it too any shows]
05 (05) 櫻井孝宏 [802](Sakurai Takahiro) [He did Cloud. That's pretty much enough I guess]
06 (03) 岸尾大輔 [576] (Kishio Daisuke) [Who?]
07 (08) 吉野浩行 [543] (Yoshino Hiroyuki) [Swear I know this name]
08 (07) 関 智一 [508] (Seki Tomokazu) [SHIIIIININGU FIIIIINGAAAAAA]
09 (-) 藤原啓治 [380] (Fujiwara Keiji) [Who?]
10 (18) 若本規夫 [321] (Norio Wakamoto) [Hell Yes]
11 (14) 森田成一 (Morita Masakazu) [Who?]
12 (09) 諏訪部順一 (Junichi Suwabe) [Who?]
13 (11) 谷山紀章 (Taniyama Kisho) [Who are these people?!]
14 (13) 小西克幸 (Katsuyuki Konishi) [I give up]
15 (12) 高橋直純 (Takahashi Naozumi)
16 (-) 大塚明夫 (Akio Otsuka) [SOLOMON THE WHITE WOLF HAS RETURNED]
17 (15) 高橋広樹 (Takahashi Hiroki)
18 (-) 宮野真守 (Miyano Mamoru)
19 (10) 浪川大輔 (Namikawa Daisuke)
20 (-) 小山力也 (Koyama Rikiya)
21 (-) 緑川光 (Hikaru Midorikawa) [Nemu Kanryou]
22 (19) 鈴村健一 (Suzumura Kenichi) [WAAAAAAAAAAAH! I hate you Kira, you killed my sister!]
23 (-) 山寺宏一 (Koichi Yamadera)
24 (-) 中田譲治 (Nakata George) [Not sure on this one]
25 (16) 森川智之 (Toshiyuki Morikawa)
26 (17) 森久保祥太郎 (Shotaro Morikubo)
27 (-) 山口勝平 (Kappei Yamaguchi) [hehehehe Aniki]
28 (-) 遊佐浩二 (Kouji Yusa)
29 (-) 子安武人 (Takehito Koyasu) [Cool]
30 (-) 野島健児 (Kenji Nojima)

I'll see what I can do if Kaoru can't help. But now the offer for help is rescinded. There's the male list with obiquitous comment's everybody.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-01-28 at 00:23.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote