View Single Post
Old 2004-07-27, 14:32   Link #11
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
That avatar sure is something. You're right. It's pretty good... well, pretty good for something a 10 year old drew on paint anyway. You are 10 years old though right?

There are over 50,000 webcomics online and only a few dozens are worth checking out at all. If you're going to start something I suggest you get more experience drawing or at least get a good sense of humor.

If you want to upload images where people can check em out just sign up for www.photobucket.com

That's the good thing about the internet. You have the freedom to put up any kind of crap you want... and we have the freedom not to check it out
Bet its way better than anything you could ever come up with. :P Why is this thread still going anyways, I think it's got enough ridicule as it is. You people sure hate the new guys on the block dont you :P, besides I was under the impression that putdowns/harassment was against the rules, seems everytime I personally make a thread it gets flooded with people trying to put my ideas down. Hm