Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 23:48   Link #102
Undertaker

I got most of my videos from Chinese sites, their fandom is pretty wild, includes pretty much a complete collection on all AKB variety shows and members regulars and such (all with subtitle which helps me out a bit as my Japanese is just barely passable.), though some older video have poor quality (though still watchable).

For me, I was prepared for Sashi's rise, but I didn't think she would get as high as #9 and it was a pretty decisive 9th as well. I thought heading in she was more of 11 or 12 maybe a close 10 at best. I mean she was almost 10,000 votes higher than Rena in the 10th and only about 5000 votes behind Tomochin, that was what shocked me.

As for Yui, her speech is also a highlight and the main reason that I started to pay attention to her because she it was then she overthrew my prior image of her being a detached in most of the variety shows and proofs her hardworking side. (A big point for me, though I should know by then that almost everyone in AKB has dual personality problems..)